Sunday 1 August 2010

A drop in the ocean a change in the weather...

This morning i woke up rather confused. I know why. But i will not mention on here for the world to see. I think it's incredibily strange how easily your emotions can be played with, tugged around, tied in knots then carefully warmed up again. Just with a flick of a switch.
As my day has progressed i have begun to feel alot better, speaking to people who make me smile and looking forward to the day ahead...
it is currently 4:10pm and i am still not dressed. I am incredibily lazy. As you'v most probably realised by now. if i could stay in my PJ's all day i really would! and the days i can.. i do!
Tonight i am going out for a meal with the girls.. im really quite excited. (The Girls) consist of 5 of us friends from school, who have been friends for many years now, we have slowly begun to part in the last few years. Meeting new friends and not seeing as much of each other. Hardly ever meeting up as a 5 at all. 
This may be the last time the 5 of us are all together though as this meal is a goodbye meal for one of the girls. She's moving across the ocean to the States.
I do envy her a little, i wish i could start fresh somewhere brand new, new surroundings, new people, new life. I crave excitment and change. I really do wish it could be that easy, it's really not at all. I want to experience life at it's best.. but i feel as if i am stuck in a little box being my age, in this little town.
'it's like wishing for rain as i stand in a desert' - as Ron Pope would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment