Wednesday 4 August 2010

Losing track.

So as I am on my summer holidays right now.. I have begun to realise that I have totally lost track of everything. Time. Date. Day. Waking up at 2pm everyday, and falling asleep at 3am. I really need to sort this out, before I start sixth form in September! It's currently around half 4 and I am not get even washed.
I am not complaining though... I don't have love my lie in's.
Is it just me, or does everyone else dream 10 million times more than you normally would if you have a lie in?
I have recently heard you also dream about the things you worry about? So this morning.. forcing myself to go back to sleep, after waking up half way through the most peculiar dream, I turn over, wrap my duvet around me, and continue on in to the land of nod. I dream that I was being chased? I do not remember who was chasing me... But It was in a meadow.. I was running pretty fast, and all of a sudden I trip. As I trip I fall in to a huge hole? (Is this beginning to sound a little like Alice and wonderland?) Well I am falling and I land in a huge box.. In this box their are many people that I do not know, and I find myself to shy to even open my mouth? Yes my mouth has been sealed closed! I then awake in a panic! So... in a groggily state my first reaction was huh? followed by a rush of confusion and questioning myself..What am I meant to be worrying about? Loosing my voice?  Being chased in a meadow?... But as I begin to wake up a little more, lying in my bed, not yet ready to move and or start the day. I have a good think what the dream really could mean, and what am I actually worrying about? (quite sad I know.. But this dream made me really quite curious)
I then began to think that maybe the thing I was running away from was the past, and the thing I was possibly running to was the future. Falling in that hole was maybe the unexpected future coming quicker than I had once thought. But as I have been wishing for the future to begin as quickly as possible once it has.. actually realising it was not at all as I had hoped. and beginning to appear a lot tougher than I had originally expected it. (if that makes any sense at all to you possible readers). Probably not. As it made absolutely no sense to me reading it back.. I want to know the meaning of dreams. Maybe that dream was a sign I should enjoy life right now, and maybe stop wishing time away?... I really have no clue. If any of you do find the cause of these crazy mind fucks please feel free to let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment