Monday 9 August 2010

Ouch a vicious dogs got my leg!

My belly hurts. I have eaten (waaaaaaay) to much junk. I need to to exercise. Sat here considering run? Not running. Running hurts. Need to run (looking at bulging stomach). Cant run to lazy. Have to run. Running...


Back from run. Ouch. 


Reminder- Never ever run on a full stomach. Never ever run in shoes to small for you with fat socks. Never ever run with shoe laces not done up (you will trip, and someone will be watching). Never ever run if you haven't warmed up (for more than 20 seconds). Never ever run again. (unless your being chased by a vicious hungry dog and or person) then and only then ill let you off. 


20 second warm up for a half an hour run, was not a good idea at all. My legs are in pain. My feet feel as if they have been moulded in to the shape of the god damn too small plimsolls. Eeeeeek. The back of my legs feel as if someone is squeezing them as hard as they can. This definitely is not a good feeling at all. I'm starting to think that run was maybe, possibly, the worst idea ever, and I probably burnt of about 10 calories inflicting pain upon myself. 
Why is it that on TV. On all those American movies. All the women who run have huge boobs, a tiny waist and long gorgeous hair that blows in the wind as they run? They don't even break a sweat! (oh... and they also manage to run in slow motion, what is quite impressive) Id like to think that's exactly what I look like when I run. But id be telling a complete lie. Oh please go away you stupid lactic acid. 


After that.. I have realised how incredibly unfit I have become during the holidays. (I am not at all surprised by this, as I haven't done much exercise, but get up to walk to the fridge.) So I have decided to stop being as lazy and try to do more exercise... I will have to apologise to my body now, and just pretend to it that I am being chased by a vicious dog! Yes. You know it's good for you Jennie. You know it is. Inflicting pain upon myself will be worth it in the end, when I am once again fit, and not close to dying every time I run up the stairs. :) 
I think now it is time for me to take a nap, feel sorry for myself and continue to moan. Good idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment