Thursday 26 August 2010

When pointing your finger at someone, remember that four of them are pointing straight back at you.

You think that something has gone, and it takes you time to get over it. Your emotions are back to normall and your finally getting back on track. One thing that can happen and it takes you back. Suddenly something that used to mean everything. Now means absolutely nothing. Your realising that again, but now really for certain. Tears fell and smiles turned to frowns. You think things will never get better but they do. But do these smiles to frown's allways come back to haunt us? I think so.. maybe it's just unfinished business? I don't know, but it never fails to turn my smile to a frown and let a tear drop from my eye. Maybe I am just overtired, and care way to much. But is it worth throwing this all down the drain? Throwing your entire past down the drain.. I don't know. I really don't. It hurts, and you wind me up. Your no bigger than me, so stop playing that way. Or on the other hand. Throwing what down the drain? there is no longer anything there to throw down the drain. I had never forgotten. I still care. I still carry feelings. Maybe you just forgot. Maybe you were just too busy, I guess it just slipped your mind, like my entire past will. Now go run and tell your friends how you messed with a mind. Made tears fall, and crushed a hundred memories. You play the game, and I can play it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment