Sunday 29 August 2010

Heavy eyes.

After a night of an incredible amount of alcohol, naked bodies, wrestling for beds, tickle fights that end in injuries, beer pong, bruised heads from pull up bars (silly idea), and a walk home at half 7 in the morning, after absolutely no sleep at all and freezing to death. I can now safely and officially say that I am incredibly hungover. My head is throbbing and my eyes are tired. My eyes now closing and shutting down on me. 2 nights in a row, never again. With less than 3 hours sleep this morning, I think that I am in need of a nap. My new boots survived the night (kind of). If you forget about the beer being pored in the left one, and the slippery (no grip) bottom of them making me slip down the damn stairs. Smooth Jennie smooth...  Now with a carpet burnt elbow and hands, I regret wearing my silly (but hot) boots! Beer pong with no ping pong ball, just bottle caps and extremely warm beer. Only a good idea when already slaughtered, and no longer caring any more. Incredible amounts of body hair, to the extent where I didn't think it was possible, and the front garden now being the new quick and easy toilet. I think ill pass, and take those dreaded stairs (again). Why is it that half frozen pizza's taste so good in this drunken state? I don't care but it's going down. After being pushed of the sofa and giving up with crunching my body in to (another) uncomfortable position, just to fit on.. and the most irritating snoring you have ever heard in your life, (almost like a whistle of a farm animal.. whatever that would sound like?) I give up on sleep, and get up. No sleep and my eyes are heavy it half 6 and time to make the dreaded walk of shame home.. People getting up for work, driving past in their cars, they shoot devil stares our way. I just think of bed. Hitting the sheets its like heaven to my body. Out like a light. A flick of a switch, and I am dead to the world. I now regret waking up, and my beds calling me back. A paracetamol and a can of coke should do the trick! Nap time..

No comments:

Post a Comment