Saturday 31 July 2010

Waiting..

I have begun to realise that i am possibly the most impatient person (ever).
I have also begun to feel that this is all my life consists of recently.. waiting waiting and more god dam waiting. Today looking up at the clock on the wall of my workplace. (Countless times) Watching the heavy hand of the clock (struggle) to tick away. I realised that what i was really looking for, was not the time.. just simply a time Clock Master! (someone in my own mind who speeds up time, just enough till i make a speedy exit and make my way home). I really would like to know how long a average person spends waiting in their life time.. think, que's in shopping stores, waiting for a bus, waiting for a friend, waiting for your favourite soap to start every night, even waiting for the new year to arive. Everyones lifes are made up of just simply waiting. Does it do good to be patient? I think so..
Maybe i just blabber on and i think i do. 
But tomorrow i have decided to start fresh... No more impatientness.. Oh no.
I have decided to enjoy life more.. Because we aren't waiting to live we are really just living to die.
Ill make the most of it i recon.

No comments:

Post a Comment