Thursday 16 September 2010

To many words for one day.. Or to many for a life time.

I haven't posted in a while, so im sorry if anyone still making the effort to read this... Studying is smuggling all of my attention right now, I have just finished writing a 500 word essay and now on to write a 1500 word one.. brilliant. Typing, writing, drawing, mostly doodling on the side of my book. Im back in to the whole school thing and im taking things seriously. Things seem hard, and I sat in the exam hall with butterflies in my stomach waiting for the test to start. This test was pointless it does not matter if I pass or fail it's just for predicted grades, basically an IQ test.. but im not gona lie.. I reckon I guessed about 85% of that paper (and im not even kidding.) oh B hasn't come up in a while.. ill scribble that stupid little box in. Jennie Storey IQ- 4.
Cant wait for those results!.. or not. So I didn't realise how much I had actually missed writing.. not writing what the teachers saying or writing what's in the person book to your right. But writing what your feeling, letting things out. I have missed it. That's quite sad for me to admit that really but I have..I love writing and I have only just realised how much.
So anyway.. I really feel as if im progressing in life at the moment I feel as if im say, 'biting the bullet' more.. talking to more people not being afraid to say what's on my mind, and being my own person.. and we all know how hard that can be when meeting new people. But it's become easier than I had once thought. I feel as if since going to sixth form I have already become a better painter and become more confident through drama. Im learning skills everyday that will help me progress in further life. Although I unfortunately made a mistake of quitting my job.. which leaves me with no (much needed) money! Darrrn. So the hunt for a job will continue! After now writing another 200 words, I have decided against writing that 1500 word essay this evening. I think it's time to hit the sheets before my words start to look like upside numbers and arrows, and also possibly Roman numerals. To many words for one day..

No comments:

Post a Comment