Sunday 5 September 2010

the future is always beginning now.

So everything seems to be going good right now, that new start and the excitment that I have been looking for, has finally arrived! Starting a new school, new subjects new people, new surroundings. I love it. This is what I have been craving. I also quit my job (with no other job for back up), and I know your saying what?! because its so hard to get a job for us youngsters now a days. But after working in that salon a year just simply cleaning. Nothing else but full on scrubbing and dusting and pulling my back, I had to leave! I recently realised that working there has damaged my back (bad times). So glad I finished when I did. Although it was incredibly sad, saying goodbye to the people that I had grown close to over the past year. So life is fresh and new right now! I have things to look forward to and things to look forward to leaving behind. I know it's not going to be easy.. Life never is. But im going to put my all in to 6Th form and work hard to find a new and better paid job!
Im hoping that the excitement will continue and life carries on the way it is right now. I hope for non of those bumps in the road but there hard to prevent, if we can at all? I keep thinking back to everything that's happened this year the good and the bad, and I try not to regret anything because it's brought me to where I am now. But I cant help that think if some things I didn't do... maybe life would be even sweeter? I cant change back time so there's no point fretting about it. I try to think to the future and what the rest of this year will bring, (not that there's much left of it.) I really cant believe how fast this year has gone by! But I hope the rest of the year is kind to me and brings me happiness, I really cant wait to see what the future holds.
"I am not afraid of tomorrow, as I have seen yesterday and love today" 

No comments:

Post a Comment