Wednesday 29 December 2010

Every word stuck in my head for a lifetime.

Okay so no family is perfect. I have learnt this with time. I don't get it, we all put a front on, making ourself out to be the perfect family. But within those 4 tall walls of what we call a home, there is no sign of perfection. We don't tell lies we just avoid the truth and hope for the best. A perfect family is in-existent in this world where media floods through our life's and technology makes the hardest things possible to the dumbest of creatures. You just have to wipe your tracks clean to make sure no one follows.
There is only so much you can take of someone and spending your entire life suffocating within those same surroundings can take its turn. okay so we know each other inside out, I know your motives and you know mine. We spit words at one another that do not mean a thing, because we know we will love each other tomorrow, and that's what we call a family.. isn't it?
Ill remember that one thing you said a week ago maybe it was a month ago.. maybe even a year I cant quite remember but those words stuck well. Those words are stuck in my head clearer than it was whispered yesterday, because I know in the moment it made sense to you, and now when my head has cleared I now fully understand too. Those words hurt now more than they did then and they will stick in my head for a lifetime. We will go on and love each other tomorrow, pretending those words didn't mean a thing. Is that okay with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment